Friday, February 23, 2024
News for the Meon Valley

Useful contacts

Reporting Road Problems in Hampshire

  • Potholes –
  • Tree/hedge problems –
  • Flooding/drainage issues –
  • Pavement problems –
  • Problems with rights of way –

For issues on National Highways Roads (Motorways, A31, A34, A303, A36, A3 etc) Report a problem: National Highways Report –

Water Updates: Southern Water – or Wessex Water –

Electricity Updates: Report problems and view updates here – SSEN: SSEN PowerTrack –

Weather updates: Keep up to date with weather warnings via the Met office here: Met Office –

Fly-tipping: ClearWaste –

error: Our content is protected. If you would like to reproduce one of our articles, please contact us via this page: